Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp plus 1 c. water
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen avocado chunks
- ½ cup Full Circle Market organic baby spinach, lightly packed
- ½ cup Full Circle Market organic baby kale, lightly packed
- ½ cup green grapes
- 2 tbsp hulled hemp seed hearts
- 1 cup Hy-Vee original unsweetened almond milk
Place frozen broccoli and 1 tablespoon water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1½ minutes or until heated through (165°); drain and cool.
Place broccoli, frozen pineapple, peaches, avocado, baby kale, grapes, zucchini, and hemp seeds in a 1-quart resealable freezer bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
To serve, place broccoli mixture and almond milk in a high powered blender. Cover and blend until smooth while slowly adding remaining 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|