Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 package(s) (14.5-oz.) Barilla ProteinPLUS spaghetti
- 3 cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts broccoli florets, divided
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, plus additional for garnish, trimmed
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 package(s) (5-oz.) fresh baby spinach, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee fresh steam green peas, cooked
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Soirée shaved Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish
- 1 package(s) (2-oz.) Hy-Vee pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ½ cup Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil
Cook spaghetti in salted water according to pkg. directions. Add 2 cups broccoli, sugar snap peas, and frozen edamame to cooking water during the last 2 minutes of cooking. When pasta is al dente and vegetables are tender, drain. Reserve 1 cup pasta water. Return pasta and vegetables to pot.
Set aside 2 cups loosely packed spinach. Place remaining spinach, remaining 1 cup broccoli, cooked green peas, basil, ½ cup cheese, pine nuts, lemon juice, garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper in food processor. Cover and pulse until mixture is chopped. With food processor running, slowly pour in olive oil and process until smooth.
Add ½ cup reserved pasta water to spaghetti mixture in pot; stir to loosen spaghetti. Add reserved spinach; toss until wilted. Add pesto; toss to coat. If necessary, add enough of the remaining reserved pasta water for desired consistency. Garnish with additional cheese, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 30g||38%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7g||25%|