Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tbsp. Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee sea salt, finely ground
- 2 (8-oz.) Hy-Vee bacon Cheddar chicken grillers
- 2 slice(s) Hy-Vee sweet smoked bacon, halved
- Hy-Vee honey mustard, for serving
- Maple bacon onion jam, for serving
Soak 12 wooden toothpicks or skewers in water for 30 minutes. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375°).
Stir together brown sugar, paprika, and sea salt in a small bowl; set aside.
Unwrap bacon from chicken grillers and cut in half; set bacon aside with sweet smoked bacon halves. Cut each chicken griller into 6 pieces. Wrap each chicken piece with bacon; secure with soaked toothpicks.
Sprinkle wrapped chicken pieces evenly with brown sugar mixture. Grill 14 to 16 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°, turning halfway through. Transfer to a serving platter and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with honey mustard and maple bacon onion jam for dipping, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|