Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup English cucumber, coarsely shredded, plus ½ c. chopped
- ½ cup Culinary Tours tzatziki dressing
- 1 small Roma tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee Greek Kalamata pitted olives, drained and quartered
- 1 ½ tbsp Hy-Vee zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 ½ tsp fresh dill, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ½ (12-oz. each) pkgs. Fish Market frozen Alaskan cod fillets, (about 18-oz.), thawed
- 2 tsp all-purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 (12.5-oz.) pkg. Greek pita bread rounds, (5-ct.)
Strain liquid from 1 cup shredded cucumber. Stir together shredded cucumber and tzatziki dressing in small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For salad mixture, place remaining ½ cup chopped cucumber, tomato, olives, Italian salad dressing, and 1½ teaspoons dill in medium bowl; toss to coat and set aside.
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375°). Spray a large grill basket with cooking spray; set aside.
Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season both sides with Greek seasoning. Place fish fillets in a single layer in prepared grill basket. Grill fish for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish reaches 145°, turning halfway through. Place pita breads on grill rack; grill 30 to 60 seconds or until warm, turning halfway through.
To serve, flake fish. Spoon some of the tzatziki mixture on pitas; top with fish, salad mixture, and remaining tzatziki mixture. Garnish with additional dill, if desired. Fold in half to serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|