Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp seedless red raspberry jam
- 2 tsp Gustare Vita balsamic glaze
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 (8.82-oz.) pkg. halloumi cheese, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup English cucumber, finely chopped
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced, for garnish
Stir together jam and balsamic glaze in small bowl until smooth. Add blackberries; toss to coat. Set blackberry mixture aside. Cut cheese crosswise into 6 (½-inch each) slices.
Heat large grill pan over medium heat. Add cheese slices; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown. Turn cheese slices over and cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until golden brown.
To serve, place cheese slices on small serving plate. Top with chopped cucumber, then blackberry mixture. Garnish with basil if desired. Serve warm.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|