Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups fresh Italian parsley, loosely packed; divided
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh mint, loosely packed
- 6 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- ½ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ½ cup plus 1 tsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 4 (4-oz. each) boneless pork top loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee original yellow mustard
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery hoagie buns, split
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee sliced Swiss cheese, halved
- 8 slice(s) Hy-Vee thinly shaved deli ham
- 16 spicy pickle chips
Place 1 cup parsley, orange zest, and juice, mint, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Add olive oil, lime zest, ½ cup lime juice, and oregano. Cover and process or blend until smooth.
Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour citrus-herb marinade over chops; seal bag. Turn bag to evenly coat chops with mixture. Refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°). For spread, place remaining ½ cup parsley and 1 teaspoon lime juice, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt in a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse until combined; set aside.
Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork chops 8 to 12 minutes or until pork reaches 145°, turning halfway through. Transfer chops to a cutting board; loosely cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|