Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 Hy-Vee skinless pineapple bratwursts
- 2 (¾-inch thick) slices Hy-Vee Short Cuts cored pineapple
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- ½ cup whiskey maple BBQ sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. smoked fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into 1-inch pieces
- ½ small red onion, cut into thin strips
- Fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
- Fresh jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced, for serving
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with a greased rack and two grilling zones: direct grilling over medium-high (375°) and indirect grilling over medium heat (350°).
Lightly spray bratwursts with cooking spray. Grill over direct heat 8 to 11 minutes or until bratwurst reach 165°, turning frequently. Cool slightly; cut into ½-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, grill pineapple over direct heat 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly charred, turning halfway through. Cool slightly; cut into bite-size pieces.
Brush top and bottom of crust with oil. Grill over direct heat 1 to 3 minutes or until deep golden brown, rotating frequently with tongs and turning halfway through. Remove from grill.
Top crust with BBQ sauce, cheese, bratwurst, pineapple, and red onion. Carefully slide pizza back onto grill over indirect heat. Cover grill and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and jalapeño peppers, if desired.