Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 Hy-Vee pineapple bratwursts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-oz.) container Hy-Vee Short Cuts pineapple chunks
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ medium red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ⅔ cup That's Smart! original barbeque sauce, plus additional for serving, if desired
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium heat (350°). Alternately thread bratwurst pieces, pineapple, bell peppers, and red onion onto 6 (10-inch each) metal skewers.
Grill kabobs 15 to 18 minutes or until bratwursts reach 165°, turning halfway through and brushing with barbeque sauce during the last 5 minutes.
Remove kabobs from grill; cool 5 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional barbeque sauce.