Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp plus 1 tbsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp lemon zest, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee sea salt, divided
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (1½) pkg. Hy-Vee Smart Bite baby blondes potatoes, halved
- 2 sprig(s) fresh rosemary
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350°).
Combine mayonnaise, 1½ teaspoons garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, ½ teaspoon sea salt, and ½ teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl; chill aioli mixture until ready to serve.
Cut potatoes in half. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 teaspoon sea salt, and 1 teaspoon ground black pepper; toss to coat.
Cut a 32x16-inch sheet of heavy foil. Place potato mixture in center of foil; roll or fold up edges of foil to form a side around potato mixture, leaving top open. Add fresh rosemary.
Grill packet 12 to 18 minutes, stirring every 3 to 5 minutes or until potatoes reach desired doneness. Remove from grill and garnish with lemon zest and lemon wedges, if desired. Drizzle with aioli to serve.