Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened cut red rhubarb, thawed and chopped
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee 100% orange juice
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Hy-Vee old fashioned oats
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Hy-Vee salted butter
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee apple pie spice
- Hy-Vee We All Scream! vanilla ice cream, for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350°). Cut 3 (8x6-inch sheets of heavy foil. Fold 1-inch up on each edge; spray foil with nonstick spray and set aside.
Place rhubarb, sugar, orange juice, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Toss to coat. Place mixture evenly in center of each prepared foil sheet; set aside. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, butter, and apple pie spice in bowl. Sprinkle mixture over fruit mixture. Roll up sides of foil to form a side around each fruit mixture, leaving the top open.
Grill packets over indirect medium heat (350°) 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes or until tops are lightly browned and fruit is bubbly. Cool slightly; top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat: 20g|
|Trans Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 117g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11g||39%|