Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (8- to 10-lb.) Hy-Vee spiral-sliced half ham with glaze packet
- 1 jar(s) (11-oz.) Terrapin Ridge Farms blueberry bourbon pecan jam
- ½ cup Hy-Vee no sugar added pineapple 100% juice
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp lime zest, plus additional for garnish
Preheat oven to 300°. Place rack in shallow roasting pan. Place ham on rack; reserve glaze packet for another use. Let ham stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, for sauce, combine jam, pineapple juice and mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until coats back of spoon, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in horseradish and 1 tablespoon lime zest.
Cover ham tightly with foil. Bake for 2 hours to 2 hours 50 minutes or until ham reaches 140°, uncovering ham and brushing on ½ cup of the sauce during the last 20 minutes of baking.
Transfer ham to a serving platter. Loosely cover with foil and let stand for 20 minutes. Brush with ¼ cup sauce before serving. Garnish with additional lime zest, if desired. Serve with remaining sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|