Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (8- to 10-lb.) Hy-Vee spiral-sliced ham with glaze packet
- 1 cup Hy-Vee 100% apple cider
- ½ cup Divina caramelized onion jam
- ½ cup Quince & Apple pear with honey and ginger preserves
- ½ cup Culinary Tours smoked porter coarse-ground mustard
Preheat oven to 300°. Place rack in shallow roasting pan. Place ham on rack; reserve glaze packet for another use. Let ham stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, for sauce, combine apple cider, onion jam, pear preserves and mustard in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until sauce coats the back of the spoon, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
Cover ham tightly with foil. Bake for 2 hours to 2 hours 50 minutes or until ham reaches 140°, uncovering ham and brushing with ½ cup of the sauce during the last 20 minutes of baking.
Transfer ham to a serving platter. Loosely cover with foil and let stand for 20 minutes. Brush with ¼ cup sauce before serving. Serve with remaining sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|