Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5 dried Chile de arbol
- 3 dried New Mexico chiles
- 2 tbsp whole caraway seed, toasted
- 2 tbsp whole coriander seed, toasted
- 2 tbsp whole cumin seed, toasted
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground guajilo chiles
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
Preheat oven to 350°. Spread Chile de arbol and New Mexico chiles on a rimmed baking pan. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until fragrant; cool. Remove and discard stems.
Place chiles, caraway seed, coriander seed, cumin seed, garlic powder, ground guajilo chiles, and salt in a food processor or blender. Cover; process until finely ground.
Store covered in an airtight container up to 1 month.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2.5g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|