Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 1 package(s) (16-oz.) 93% lean fresh ground turkey
- ½ cup Short Cuts chopped red onions
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tbsp refrigerated ginger paste
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tbsp salt-free za'atar seasoning, divided
- 4 tbsp salt-free harissa seasoning, divided
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 1 package(s) (19-oz.) frozen gluten-free sweet potato fries
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives, plush additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ package(s) (11.75-oz.) Short Cuts tricolor bell pepper strips, for serving
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 head(s) butterhead lettuce, separated into leaves, for serving
- ½ medium cucumber, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices, for serving
- 4 tomatoes , sliced, for serving
- Alfalfa sprouts, for serving
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine egg, turkey, red onions, lemon zest, garlic, ginger paste, soy sauce, 1½ teaspoon za'atar seasoning, 1 teaspoon harissa seasoning, and salt in a large bowl; do not overmix. For mixture into 4 patties, about 1½-inch thick; set aside.
Bake frozen fries according to the package directions. For yogurt sauce, whisk together yogurt, 1 tablespoon chives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon harissa seasoning in a small bowl; set aside.
Generously spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium heat. Add bell peppers, remaining 1½ teaspoon za'atar seasoning, and 1 teaspoon harissa seasoning. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until peppers are tender and begin to brown, stirring frequently. Remove peppers from skillet; set aside.
Heat olive oil in same skillet over medium-low heat. Add turkey patties; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until patties reaches 165°, turning halfway through.
To assemble, slightly overlap 3 to 4 lettuce leaves on each of 4 serving plates. Near the edge of lettuce leaves, layer with cucumber slices, tomato slices, turkey patties, and bell peppers. Top each with 1 tablespoon yogurt sauce and alfalfa sprouts. Garnish with additional chives, if desired. Serve fries with remaining yogurt mixture.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 48g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|