Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (20-oz.) can Hy-Vee pineapple slices in pineapple juice
- 1 (10-oz.) bottle teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1 (3½-4-lb.) Hy-Vee boneless Midwest Pork shoulder blade roast
- ½ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee apple cider-flavored vinegar
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. shredded red cabbage
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced and seeded
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Bakery brioche hamburger buns, (8-ct.) split and toasted
Drain pineapple, reserving ¾ cup juice. Reserve slices for serving. Combine pineapple juice and teriyaki marinade and sauce in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add pork shoulder; toss to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until pork is very tender.
Remove pork from slow cooker and shred using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Cover and keep warm.
For slaw, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Add cabbage and jalapeño; toss to coat.
To serve, remove pork from slow cooker using a slotted spoon; serve pork buns with reserved pineapple slices and cabbage slaw.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|