Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts strawberries, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced and halved
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle rosé wine
- 4 oz Grand Marnier liqueur
- 2 (16-oz. each) bottles hibiscus ginger kombucha
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Place strawberries, apple slices, and orange slices into a 3-quart pitcher. Add rosé wine and Grand Marnier liqueur; gently stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
To serve, add kombucha to pitcher; gently stir. Pour into 8 (10-oz. each) cocktail glasses filled with ice. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.