- 2 cups shredded Instant Pot Chuck Roast
- 1 (11.25-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen garlic Texas toast (8 ct.)
- 1 (24-oz.) pkg. refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 2 cups (12-oz.) jar Hy-Vee beef gravy
- Italian parsley, for garnish
Cook Texas toast according to pkg. directions. Heat mashed potatoes according to pkg. directions.
Meanwhile, heat gravy in medium saucepan over medium heat until bubbly. Stir in chuck roast; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Place Texas toast on serving plates. Spread about ⅓ cup hot mashed potatoes on top of each slice. Top with beef and gravy. Garnish with parsley, if desired.