Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee Select 100% maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Dijon stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee apple cider flavored vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Hy-Vee True boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small acorn squash, halved, seeded and cut into 3/4-in.-thick slices
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 cups Basket & Bushel Brussel sprouts, halved (8 oz.)
- 2 medium shallots, sliced
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee slivered almonds
Whisk together maple syrup, mustard, cayenne pepper, vinegar, ancho chile powder and ½ tsp. salt in a small bowl. Set aside half of the maple mixture for serving.
Place chicken thighs in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining maple mixture over chicken; seal bag. Turn bag to evenly coat chicken with maple mixture. Place flat in the refrigerator. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat oven to 425°. Place a large rimmed baking pan in oven; preheat pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut squash slices into 1-in. pieces; set aside.
Combine 1 Tbsp. oil, remaining ½ tsp. salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Add acorn squash, Brussel sprouts and shallots; toss to coat.
Remove baking pan from oven; brush with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Spread vegetables, in a single layer, on half of the prepared baking pan. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Place chicken, boned sides up, on the other half of the pan. Roast for 15 minutes; turn chicken over.
Sprinkle vegetable mixture with slivered almonds; toss. Roast for 16 to 18 minutes more or until chicken reaches 165°. Serve with reserved maple mixture.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|