Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Short Cuts mixed carrot and celery sticks, diagonally sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped white onions
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups Hy-Vee vegetable stock
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee dried nine bean soup mix, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee tomato paste
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen Italian style meatballs
- 5 cups Lacianto kale, trimmed and chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice, for serving
- Soirée shaved Parmesan cheese, for serving
Heat oil in an 8-quart Instant Pot or pressure cooker on SAUTÉ setting. When HOT displays, add carrots and celery, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring frequently. Turn off Instant Pot. Transfer vegetable mixture to a small bowl; set aside.
Add water, vegetable stock, dried beans soup mix and tomato paste to Instant Pot. Lock lid in place and set valve to SEALING position. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Place towel over release valve; move to VENTING position (quick release) to release remaining pressure. Carefully remove lid, allowing steam to escape.
Add meatballs and vegetable mixture to Instant Pot. Lock lid in place and set valve to SEALING position. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes. Quick-release pressure; carefully remove lid.
Stir in kale and undrained diced tomatoes. Cook, uncovered, on SAUTÉ setting for 10 to 12 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally.
To serve, ladle soup in serving bowls. Drizzle each serving with ½ teaspoon lemon juice; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 62g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber: 27g||96%|