Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (15-oz.) pkg. fully cooked smoked bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 5 ½ cups water
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Hy-Vee petite diced tomatoes with garlic & olive oil,, undrained
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee dried great Northern beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee dried red kidney beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee dried black beans, rinsed
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- Hy-Vee salt, to taste
- Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
Cut meat from pork chops; reserve bones. Chop pork into bite-size pieces.
Cook pork, uncovered, on SAUTÉ setting for 3 minutes in a 6-quart Instant Pot, stirring occasionally. Add onion; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in water; undrained tomatoes; dried great Northern, kidney, and black beans; carrots and reserved pork chop bones. Lock lid in place and set valve to SEALING position. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes. Turn Instant Pot off. Allow pressure to release naturally for 30 minutes. Remove and discard bones. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 22g||79%|