Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp Baileys original Irish cream liqueur, divided
- 1 ¾ cups cold Hy-Vee whole milk
- 1 (3.9-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Bakery fudge brownies (6 ct.)
- 6 Andes creme de menthe thin mint chocolates
Beat cream and powdered sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form. Fold in 2 Tbsp. liqueur; set aside.
Beat milk, pudding mix and remaining 4 Tbsp. liqueur in another medium bowl for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
To assemble, cut each brownie into 8 cubes. Spoon about 2 Tbsp. pudding mixture into each of 6 (8-oz.) trifle dishes. Layer with half of the brownie cubes and remaining pudding mixture, then remaining brownie cubes. Top with whipped cream mixture.
Cut mints lengthwise into thin shards using a sharp knife. Sprinkle on top of trifles. If desired, refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|