Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (0.5-oz.) Hy-Vee Meat Department garlic & herb gourmet steak butter
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk
- ¾ cup Irish ale
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. Kerrygold 12-month aged Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded leftover cooked flat cut corned beef brisket
- 1 (8.5-oz.) bag Hy-Vee kettle cooked, sea salt and malt vinegar potato chips
- 1 cup refrigerated whiskey dill kraut, drained
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 3 red mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced and seeded
Melt garlic & herb butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, pepper and salt. Gradually whisk in milk. Slowly pour in ale; whisk until combined. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Whisk in shredded cheese until melted. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 6 minutes, whisking occasionally. Remove sauce from heat; keep warm.
To reheat corned beef, microwave in a small microwave-safe bowl for 3 to 4 minute or until 165°, stirring halfway through.
To assemble, spread potato chips on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the cheese sauce. Layer with kraut, corned beef, salad dressing, parsley and sweet peppers. Serve with remaining cheese sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|