Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish; if desired
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, beaten
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 (17.6-oz.) jar Gustare Vita tomato pasta sauce
- 5 cups Hy-Vee spaghetti, cooked; hot
- fresh basil, for garnish; if desired
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil; lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
Gently combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, green onions, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Shape mixture into balls with 1¼-inch scoop or moistened hands.
Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake for 4 to 8 minutes, turning once halfway through until internal temperature reaches 165°. Drain on paper towels.
For sauce: Heat pasta sauce in saucepan. Serve sauce over meatballs and cooked spaghetti. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, if desired.