Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee Bakery artisan San Francisco sourdough
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee Havarti cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Gustare Vita balsamic glaze
Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each with 1 slice Havarti cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, combine cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and basil in a medium bowl. Top toasts with tomato mixture. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired.