Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced ¼-in. thick
- 2 stalks celery, sliced ¼-in. thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups Hy-Vee vegetable cooking stock
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Hy-Vee diced Italian style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. gluten-free chickpea pasta shells
- fresh Parmesan cheese, shaved; for serving
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced; for serving
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion carrot, celery, and garlic. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
Stir in stock, garbanzo beans, undrained tomatoes, rosemary, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
Return to a boil. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat; simmer for 9 to 11 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
Ladle stew into serving bowls. Top with Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon juice, and additional black pepper.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9g||32%|