Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (28-oz.) bag frozen Hy-Vee steak fries
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp refrigerated basil paste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb Hy-Vee Signature Butcher Block Blend ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 (26.5-oz.) bottle Gustare Vita tomato basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups white Cheddar cheese curds
- ⅓ cup red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450°. Lightly spray a large rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray. Spread fries evenly on prepared pan. Spray with nonstick spray. Bake for 18 to 19 minutes or until crispy, turning halfway through.
Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in basil paste and garlic; cook for 30 seconds.
Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat or until browned, stirring occasionally to break into crumbles. Drain and discard drippings. Stir in pasta sauce. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thickened.
Divide fries among 8 serving dishes. Top with cheese curds, ground beef mixture, and tomatoes. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 43g||55%|
|Saturated Fat: 17g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|