Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups Hy-Vee Bakery Italian bread, cut into 1½ -inch cubes
- 3 tbsp plus 1/3 c. Gustare Vita basil-flavored olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee honey
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 8 small radicchio leaves
- 2 (3-oz. each) pkgs. Culinary Tours prosciutto, torn
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges and halved
- ½ English cucumber, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (12-oz.) container marinated fresh mozzarella pearls, drained
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread cubes in large rimmed baking pan; drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil and toss to coat. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp and golden brown, stirring halfway through. Set croutons aside to cool.
For dressing, whisk together remaining ⅓ cup olive oil, lemon juice, and honey in a small bowl; set aside.
To serve, arrange romaine and iceberg lettuces, radicchio, prosciutto, tomato, cucumber, and croutons on 4 large salad plates. Top with mozzarella pearls; garnish with basil, if desired. Serve with lemon dressing.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 51g||65%|
|Saturated Fat: 17g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|