Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee gourmet jalapeño pepper Jack burger patties
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery Hy-waii hamburger buns
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Brickhouse chili, warmed and divided
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup Fritos corn chips, divided
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 13 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Top each bottom bun with yellow bell pepper slices and grilled burger patty. Top each burger with 2 tablespoons warm chili, 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon Fritos corn chips. Serve immediately.