Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 cup baby kale, tightly packed
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sartori shaved Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Hy-Vee salt, to taste
- Hy-Vee ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk together large eggs and milk in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add kale and halved cherry tomatoes. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until kale is wilted. Pour in egg mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, to scramble. Continue cooking until eggs are set.
Transfer to serving plates. Garnish with cheese. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|