Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee stone ground Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- Radishes, sliced; for garnish
- Hy-Vee paprika, for garnish
Place eggs in single layer in large saucepan. Add enough water to cover at least 1 inch above eggs. Cover saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Let eggs stand, covered, in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain; place eggs in ice water to completely cool.
Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place in medium bowl. Add avocado, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. To serve, garnish with sliced radishes and sprinkle with paprika, if desired.