Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups Good Graces gluten-free almond flour
- 1 tbsp gluten-free white rice flour
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee kosher salt
- ¾ cup Swerve brown sugar replacement
- ¾ cup Full Circle Market organic creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup Wholesome allulose zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp Full Circle Market organic refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily's no-added-sugar semisweet style baking chips
Whisk together almond flour, rice flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
Beat brown sugar replacement, almond butter, allulose sweetener, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in almond flour mixture; beat on medium for 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Stir in baking chips. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with parchment paper. Drop about 2 tablespoons dough 2-inches apart in prepared baking pans; gently press down each to flatten slightly.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool in pans for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|