Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Full Circle Market almond flour
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH at 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time. Let cool slightly. Stir in almond flour, eggs, and baking soda using a wooden spoon. Cover; chill 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Roll ¼ cup dough into a 6-inch-long rope to form each knot. Tie dough into a loose knot tucking in ends; place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, placing knots 2-inches apart. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir together melted butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Generously brush over hot baked knots. Serve warm.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|