Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ¾ cups Good Graces gluten-free almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve granular sugar replacement
- 2 ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee refined coconut oil, melted; cooled
- 1 ¼ cups fresh zucchini, shredded
- ½ cup Hy-Vee chopped walnuts, toasted
Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick spray; set aside.
Whisk together almond flour, sugar replacement, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl until combined.
Whisk eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Gradually fold in dry ingredients and coconut oil until combined. Stir in zucchini and walnuts.
Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.