Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced; plus additional for garnish
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp refrigerated ginger paste
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee vegetable cooking stock
- 1 tbsp gochujang Korean chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (14-oz.) jar mild kimchi, undrained
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. frozen Hy-Vee Italian style meatballs
- ½ (16-oz.) container baby spinach
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for garnish
For spaghetti: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. If desired, add 2 teaspoons salt. Gradually add spaghetti to boiling water. Stir gently and return to a rapid boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 9 to 11 minutes, or until desired degree of tenderness is reached. Drain; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add 5 green onions, garlic, and ginger paste. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened, stirring frequently.
Stir in vegetable stock, gochujang, and soy sauce. Add kimchi; simmer for 5 minutes. Add frozen meatballs; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until meatballs reach 165°, stirring frequently.
Stir in spaghetti and spinach. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Garnish with additional green onions and crushed red pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|