Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (4-oz.) Hy-Vee Fish Market Department skinless Alaskan sockeye salmon
- 1 cup Hy-Vee ginger kombucha
- 1 tsp Full Circle Market organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups Full Circle Market organic white quinoa, rinsed
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can Full Circle Market organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- ½ tsp lime zest
- 3 cups baby kale, lightly packed
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ¼ cup roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- Lime wedges, for serving
Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour kombucha over salmon; close bag and place in a rimmed baking pan. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Heat coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add quinoa; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until golden. Add coconut milk, water, and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover and gently simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Remove from heat; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in lime zest.
Combine kale, lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Massage kale using fingers for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Cook salmon for 4 to 6 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork (145°).
To serve, divide quinoa mixture among 4 serving plates. Top with kale mixture, then salmon. Sprinkle with pistachios. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 43g||55%|
|Saturated Fat: 19g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 57g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|