Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. 85% lean ground beef
- 1 cup Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup sliced green onions, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp bottled chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp grated gingerroot
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee less sodium soy sauce
- 1 (10.8-oz) pkg. Hy-Vee fresh steam broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp garlic & herb salt-free seasoning blend
- ½ cup Korean bbq & marinade sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Pickled red onions, for serving
Spray a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate with nonstick spray; set aside.
Combine eggs, beef, bread crumbs, ½ cup green onions, garlic, ginger, sriracha, sesame oil and soy sauce in a large bowl; do not overmix.
Shape meat mixture into a 9-in.-long loaf; place in prepared pie plate. Loosely cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat loaf reaches 165°, turning a half-turn every 3 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, microwave broccoli according to pkg. directions. Transfer to a medium bowl. Sprinkle with garlic & herb seasoning; toss to coat.
To serve, brush meat loaf with Korean sauce. Cut meat loaf into slices; garnish with sesame seeds and additional green onions, if desired. Serve with broccoli and, if desired, pickled onions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|