Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 recipe Steamed Bao Buns
- 2 (5-oz.) pkgs. Culinary Tours diced pancetta
- ½ cup Korean BBQ & marinade sauce
- 4 large green onions, sliced
- ¼ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
Prepare Steamed Bao Buns as directed; do not roll 2½-inch rounds into 4-inch rounds. Instead, use a rolling pin to gently roll each round once from front to back of roll to create an oval. Fold ovals in half and place on flatted muffin cup paper liners. Let rest in warm place 30 minutes; transfer buns on paper liners to bottom of steamer basket and steam as directed.
For filling: Cook pancetta in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and crispy; drain on paper towels. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Return pancetta to skillet; add BBQ sauce and cook until thickened and bubbly.
To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons pancetta mixture in the middle of each steamed bao. Top bao with green onions, cucumbers, and carrots.