Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (10- to 12-oz.) sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee gochujang Korean chili sauce
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee Hickory House dry pulled pork
- ⅓ cup Korean barbecue and marinade sauce
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- Sliced radishes, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Kimchi mayo sauce, for garnish
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a very large rimmed baking pan with foil; set aside.
Pierce sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Rub sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and black pepper. Place sweet potatoes in prepared baking pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until fork-tender; remove from oven.
Place oven rack 5 inches from heat; preheat broiler to HIGH. Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise in half, about three-fourths through to bottom; open slightly.
Whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, honey, gochujang sauce in a small bowl. Brush cut sides of sweet potatoes with gochujang mixture. Broil potatoes in baking pan, with cut sides up, for 4 to 5 minutes or until beginning to brown.
Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and edamame. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce in sauce skillet; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until pork reaches 165°, stirring occasionally.
To serve, top sweet potatoes with pork and mushroom mixtures. Garnish with radishes, green onions, kimchi mayo sauce and crushed red pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 87g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11g||39%|