Add Ingredients to Cart
- 7 cups ice cubes, divided
- 6 oz Hy-Vee ruby red grapefruit juice
- 4 oz silver tequila, or Mezcal, divided
- 4 oz fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 oz light agave nectar
- Hy-Vee red food coloring, if desired
- 6 oz mango juice
- Grapefruit wedges, for garnish
Combine 3-½ cups ice, 6-oz. grapefruit juice, 2-oz. tequila, 2-oz. lime juice, and 1-½-oz. agave in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Tint with red food coloring, if desired. Divide mixture among 4 (16-oz. each) glasses.
Prepare recipe again, substituting mango juice for grapefruit juice; cover and blend until smooth. Top grapefruit mixture in glasses with mango mixture. Garnish with grapefruit wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate: 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|