Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Gustare Vita organic orzo
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ cup bottled Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 lemon slices, for garnish
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut lengthwise and sliced 1/4-in. thick
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can Hy-Vee no salt added garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-oz.) container Soirée traditional feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint
- ⅓ cup lemon segments
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee pitted Greek Kalamata olives, drained
- Coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper, for garnish
Cook orzo according to pkg. directions. Drain; transfer to a small rimmed baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Set aside to cool.
Whisk together vinaigrette, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat, if desired for garnish. Add lemon slices; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until lemon slices are heated through and slightly charred on one side. Remove lemon slices; cut into quarters.
Place orzo, cucumber, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, feta, basil, mint, lemon segments, red onion and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette mixture; toss to coat. Season to taste with black pepper. Garnish with charred lemon pieces.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|