Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 lb Hy-Vee Short Cuts Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts; arrange cut sides down. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Sear 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Stir in minced garlic; cook 1 minute. Add reserved Brussels sprouts; heat through. Stir in lemon zest and juice. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese, and toasted hazelnuts.