Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Fish Market frozen cooked tail-off, peeled & deveined shrimp (71 to 90 ct.), thawed
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 (48-oz.) pan Hy-Vee Kitchen white Cheddar macaroni side
- 1 cup Culinary Tours Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Toss together shrimp and lemon pepper seasoning in a small bowl to coat.
Remove plastic lid from white Cheddar macaroni. Spoon shrimp mixture over macaroni mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°. Let stand 1 minute. Sprinkle with tarragon.