Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle lime-flavored beer
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee lime gelatin dessert
- 4 oz Row vodka
- Hy-Vee aerosol whipped cream, for garnish
- Lime, cut into wedges; for garnish
Arrange 12 (2-to-2½-oz. each) gelatin shot cups on a rimmed baking pan; set aside. Pour 8-oz. lime-flavored beer into a 4-cup microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 60 to 90 seconds or until very hot.
Stir in sugar, and lime gelatin dessert until completely dissolved. Stir in vodka and remaining 4-oz. beer. Pour mixture into shot cups. Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours or until set.
When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and fresh lime slices before serving, if desired.