Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 ½ cups Gustare Vita Alfredo pasta sauce
- ⅔ cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated linguine, uncooked
- 8 oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts summer squash coins, quartered
- 8 oz Hy-Vee sweet grape cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ lb fresh sea scallops, patted dry
- 20 fresh mussels, rinsed
- Hy-Vee cracked black pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375 to 400°). Stir together Alfredo sauce and white wine; set aside.
Create 4 (16x12-inch each) sheets of aluminum foil. Add refrigerated linguine on one half of each sheet of foil. Sprinkle with summer squash and grape cherry tomatoes. Top with scallops and mussels. Evenly drizzle with ½ cup sauce. Fold other half of foil over pasta and seafood; double-fold to seal.
Grill packets 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are opaque and mussels open (145°). Discard any unopened mussels.
Warm remaining sauce mixture; drizzle ¼ cup over each serving. Garnish with black pepper, chopped parsley, and lemon wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|