Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 lb small B-size red potatoes
- ½ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 1 cup Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee sweet smoked thick sliced bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled; divided
- 4 tbsp fresh chives, chopped; divided
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and gently boil 15 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and cool 15 minutes.
Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, whipping cream, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in large bowl.
Cut warm potatoes into 1-inch pieces; add to sour cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
To serve, add ¾ cup cheese, ¼ cup bacon crumbles, and 3 tablespoons chives to potato salad; gently stir until combined. Transfer to serving bowl; top with remaining cheese, bacon, and chives.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|