Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee frozen potato puffs
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Mexican style fajita seasoning, divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 100% ground beef prime rib steakburgers
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee sliced sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche buns, split
- ½ cup Hy-Vee classic guacamole
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee fresh pico de gallo
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat (350°).
Toss potato puffs with 1 Tbsp. fajita seasoning in a medium bowl. Spread potato puffs in a large rimmed baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and crisp, turning halfway through. Top with shredded cheese; bake for 2 to 3 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, sprinkle remaining 1 Tbsp. fajita seasoning on steakburgers. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until burgers reach 165°, turning often. Top with cheese slices.
Grill buns, cut sides down, for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
To serve, place burgers on bun bottoms. Top with guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, potato puffs, bacon pieces and jalapeño slices. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Place remaining buns on top to sandwich.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||20%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|