Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin sweet cooking rice wine
- 3 tbsp minced gingerroot, divided
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. chow mein stir-fry noodles
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 4 cups trimmed and sliced mixed mushrooms, such as shiitake, baby bellas and/or white button
- 1 cup trimmed and halved sugar snap peas
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on the bias; plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula
Whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, mirin, 1 Tbsp. gingerroot, sesame oil and garlic in a medium bowl; set aside.
Cook noodles according to pkg. directions. Drain; cover to keep warm.
Heat vegetable oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly crispy.
Add sugar snap peas, 4 sliced green onions and remaining 2 Tbsp. gingerroot; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in hoisin sauce mixture. Add cooked noodles; gently stir to combine, being careful not to break the noodles. Add arugula; gently stir until slightly wilted.
To serve, divide among 4 serving bowls, garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|