Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 Hy-Vee original pepperoni slices, plus 1 tbsp. chopped; divided
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, beaten
- 1 (16-oz.) container Hy-Vee Kitchen prepared white Cheddar macaroni and cheese
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp. Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee ranch flavored tortilla chips, crushed
Preheat oven to 375°. Place 1 Hy-Vee original pepperoni slice in each of the bottoms of 12 (2½-in.) muffin cups; set aside.
Combine beaten large egg, macaroni and cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a medium bowl. Divide mixture among muffin cups. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon additional shredded sharp Cheddar cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon chopped pepperoni.
Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|