Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Hy-Vee butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed Hy-Vee brown sugar
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 3 cups Hy-Vee flour
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee vanilla baking chips
- ½ cup Hy-Vee macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee dried apricots, chopped
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee sweetened dried pineapple, chopped
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee sweetened dried mango, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Place butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat butter with an electric mixer on medium for 30 seconds. Add granulated and brown sugars; beat on medium until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla until combined.
Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add to butter mixture and beat until well combined. Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts, dried apricots, pineapple, and mango.
Drop dough by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until bottoms just begin to brown. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|