Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup frozen organic butternut squash
- 1 tbsp plus 1/2 c. water, divided
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened mango chunks
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 3 Hy-Vee pitted Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp whole golden flaxseed
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup Full Circle Market original unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
Place frozen butternut squash and 1 tablespoon water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1½ to 3 minutes or until heated through (165°); drain and cool.
Place squash, banana, frozen mango, carrots, dates, flaxseed, and turmeric in a 1-quart resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
To serve, place squash mixture, coconut milk, and honey in a high powered blender. Cover and blend until smooth while slowly adding remaining 1/2 cup water to reach desired consistency.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 71g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7g||25%|